mr.Breeze is a great moderator and a better person!

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

chitwnvw
Resident Troublemaker

Post by chitwnvw » Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:19 pm

10-4 on sticking it to the man....the common man.

blackcatface
I'm New!

Post by blackcatface » Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:24 pm

lovemybus wrote:
blackcatface wrote:
Sluggo wrote:
blackcatface wrote:
Sluggo wrote:

I think the truth is somewhere in between. If nothing else, our current dictator approved of and helped to facilitate the attacks. .
You're shitting me right? I'd like to see the proof of this.
Open your eyes. The proof is everywhere. Find a picture of the Pentagon with a plane part in it. Find a witness that doesn't work for the goverment that even saw a plane at the Pentagon. Many more witnesses to an explosion that say they didn't see any plane. Anyone that held any rank was in another part of the building (or country). Name any plane crash where they didn't recover a black box aside from these. Talk to the witnesses at ground zero (firemen, police, reporters, employees) who saw and heard sequential, perfectly timed demolition blasts going off on each lower level of the towers. Watch the footage of the buildings collapsing and you can even see it. Talk to the thousands of people who saw two planes with no windows (cargo planes) and no commercial airline logos hit the towers. How about the fact that most of the 19 people that supposedly hijacked the planes are still alive and have made themselves available for interview to prove that they are alive and had nothing to do with this (of course the U.S. media hasn't interviewed these people yet. But most other countries have). Talk to the stock holders that were selling off stock a month before the attacks. Stocks that were a great investment as long as you didn't know the future.

Even if you disregard any or all of these facts, listen to what's being said to you by this administration. They contradict themselves daily. They can't even keep their own lies straight. They rely on people who think our "elected" officials can do no wrong. "he's our president so we have to support him" is something I hear my grandmother and others say all the time. I, for one, cannot support a fascist, money hungry, murderous, wanna be oil baron just because he is the guy in charge.
I don't support him either. As a matter of fact I think they're all silver spoon fed douchebags that don't represent the population any more than Paris Hilton represents modern womanhood.

But, I also don't think any of that theory to be factual any more than I think Roswell has aliens or Dr. Phil is actually helping people. Both sides here are full of shit. Liberals are pissed he won and conservatives are pissed that the "free" media craps on them every chance they get. Who, if not the american media, is reporting these facts? Do you really think that with how much contempt the media has for Bush they would willingly surpress information that would discredit him? The live footage I saw of 911 was two commercial planes. Where there thousands of people looking up at the towers right before the attacks because they too knew it was coming?
I dont think anyone is saying the planes diddnt hit the towers. What the movie, and Sluggo, and others are saying is the tower afer the planes hit, was loaded with explosives. If you watch the movie it kind of points out why, etc... The planes, they were refering to, were the planes that hit the pentagon. Apparently, the damage, done and the lack of plane parts / engines etc... has people wondering. Also, as it pointed out in the movie about the size of whole in the side of the pentagon.

Also the fact that a building 3 bldg's down from the twin towers went down as well???

And the fact, that - what did the movie say the twin towers were the only two skyscrapers or something to go down from a fire???

I dont know, dont quote me, you have to watch the movie.

It is interesting. Weather it's true or not, well i'm waiting for that movie to come out...
It will be a cold day in hell before I rely on a movie for factual information to base an opinion on. Michael Meyer has also been caught BS'ing some things in his Bush flick, but I'm sure we all know that right.

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Post by steve74baywin » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:29 am

blackcatface wrote: It will be a cold day in hell before I rely on a movie for factual information to base an opinion on. Michael Meyer has also been caught BS'ing some things in his Bush flick, but I'm sure we all know that right.
You most certainly don't have to rely on a movie, just keep searching, the truth is out there in many places for those who really want to know it.
It is very easy to hide from the truth, as more than half of the people in this country are doing. But keep an open mind and eventually it will all come crystal clear. Over the past 5 years there has been tons of things done by this administration that didn't seem to make sense, but once you understand and see what there objectives and motives are it all makes sense, you see that they are not stupid, they clearly did what was best to achieve there agenda.
Then it will make you sick to know that our country is run by a bunch of theives, it has been taken over by evil sick criminals. Then it gets really neat when you see how they acheived this, through a really good propaganda/deception campaign, one that will be studied in Universities for years to come if we can ever take our country back.

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:44 am

That video makes some valid, well researched points - like the wrong engine at the Pentagon, all the weirdness leading up to 911 in NYC... The "truth" is more than hazy here.
If someone has emperical fact-based evidence to counter what is claimed, I'd love to hear it.
Something funny is going on here.