Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

"This Sad, Embarrassing Wreck Of A Man"

Post by Amskeptic » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:36 am

Written by George F. Will
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... 6f00b2e9f0

I believe we have turned a corner after this appalling Helsinki press conference with Trump and Putin.

Don't let my pity for Donald Trump blind you to the fact that there is an accountability that must be exercised. I am taking names. Who of his party called out this abominable abdication of leadership? John McCain? Jeff Flake? Bob Corker?
Colin
(p.s. impeachment is too easy . . . we need to take unprecedented steps to defend our country from these grifters. I would like to see a nullification of the last election and demand that unwind the Supreme Court nominations by this administration)
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

Jivermo
IAC Addict!

Re: "This Sad, Embarrassing Wreck Of A Man"

Post by Jivermo » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:55 am

In earlier times, this might have provoked street protests and possibly violent revolution. Now, after a day or two, the populace goes back to sucking the big teats of theme parks, the Kardashian bimbos, fast food joints, internet games, professional sports and Vegas gambling. McCarthy must be spinning in his grave so fast they are having tremors in Appleton.

TrollFromDownBelow
IAC Addict!

Post by TrollFromDownBelow » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:45 pm

Amskeptic wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:36 am

I believe we have turned a corner after this appalling Helsinki press conference with Trump and Putin.

Don't let my pity for Donald Trump blind you to the fact that there is an accountability that must be exercised. I am taking names. Who of his party called out this abominable abdication of leadership? John McCain? Jeff Flake? Bob Corker?
Colin
Not sure if this is rhetorical question or not ... but from what I've read John McCain, and Paul Ryan.
1976 VW Bus aka tripod
FI ...not leaky, and not so noisy...and she runs awesome!
hambone wrote: There are those out there with no other aim but to bunch panties. It's like arguing with a pretzel.
::troll2::

tommu
Old School!

Post by tommu » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:17 pm

TrollFromDownBelow wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:45 pm
Amskeptic wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:36 am

Colin
Not sure if this is rhetorical question or not ... but from what I've read John McCain, and Paul Ryan.
Lots of talking - little walking.