Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Election Results Desperation

Post by Amskeptic » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:29 pm

I just signed the petition,
"Electoral College Electors: Electoral College Make Hillary Clinton President on December 19."

She won the popular vote. Electors have a Conscience clause. You know . . .what the heck. We are only at 2.2 million signers so far.

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-coll ... ecember-19

Colin :blackeye:
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles

Spezialist

Re: Election Results Desperation

Post by Spezialist » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:44 pm

It's your country, you know where you brag that enjoy belittling others.
You get what you deserve, but everyone knows you secretly voted for pussy grabber and post this so you get more.
Fuck you and all your friends, go back home.

airkooledchris
IAC Addict!

Post by airkooledchris » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:27 am

I have no idea if your being clever, snide, facetious or crazy. At least you admit such an outcome possible in your sig, so there's that.
1979 California Transporter

hambone
Post-Industrial Non-Secular Mennonite

Post by hambone » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:28 pm

All of the above, and he's right too. Well, that first sentence doesn't make much sense but I get the sentiment.
http://greencascadia.blogspot.com
http://pdxvolksfolks.blogspot.com
it balances on your head just like a mattress balances on a bottle of wine
your brand new leopard skin pillbox hat

Bleyseng
IAC Addict!

Post by Bleyseng » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:42 pm

I feel the GOP stole the election again sans 2000. Voter ID laws, closing polling places in Black/Latino Democratic districts, canceling early voting, tossing absentee ballots etc as it goes on and on. The White religious minority got out to vote in mass as their guns and religion was under attack by the gay/lgbt laws. I mean who wants a transgender girl in the girls bathroom ! why he/she could rape a girl!
Time for the Neoliberal Dems to put their big boy pants on and get to work and look at why Bernie had such support and would have won. His ticket was jobs, jobs and jobs for the middle class, cutting taxes on the poor/middle class and raising them on the rich!! Cutting military spending !! wow, amazing....
Geoff
77 Sage Green Westy- CS 2.0L-160,000 miles
70 Ghia vert, black, stock 1600SP,- 139,000 miles,
76 914 2.1L-Nepal Orange- 160,000+ miles
http://bleysengaway.blogspot.com/

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Post by Amskeptic » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:45 pm

Bleyseng wrote:I feel the GOP stole the election again sans 2000. Voter ID laws, closing polling places in Black/Latino Democratic districts, canceling early voting, tossing absentee ballots etc as it goes on and on. The White religious minority got out to vote in mass as their guns and religion was under attack by the gay/lgbt laws. I mean who wants a transgender girl in the girls bathroom ! why he/she could rape a girl!
Time for the Neoliberal Dems to put their big boy pants on and get to work and look at why Bernie had such support and would have won. His ticket was jobs, jobs and jobs for the middle class, cutting taxes on the poor/middle class and raising them on the rich!! Cutting military spending !! wow, amazing....
I will wait for Spezialist to . . . clarify?
Colin
p.s.
Subject: Re: My Blog Response to Nicholas Kristoff

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/opini ... trump.html
Amskeptic on the road November 17 11 hours ago

Sorry, Mr. Kristof. I am in no mood whatsoever to conduct self-flagellation this time. We have discovered the depths of the American electorate, which is to say that we swan-dived into the shallow end.
No.

I loved Michelle Obama's call in New Hampshire, "enough is ENOUGH."
I loved Hillary Clinton's call, "Stronger Together".
The majority of the American people voted for Hillary Clinton and her competence, decency, and preparation.

We have sprung a leak in our ship of State by the rot of intellectual disdain. This is my very most profound disappointment in our current course. Look around you! Advertisements directed at children portray parents and adults as dweebs. Talk radio showers a constant deluge of contempt at leaders and government institutions. Politicians appeal to our lizard brains. We have no intellectual defense left. It is horrifying to watch a reasoned and passionate argument, as so powerfully presented by Michelle Obama, be answered by an infuriating idiot who claims to be "tired of seeing a (sic) Ape in heels".
Horrifying.

And you are asking me to do a 12-step? No, I am going to parent, I am going to school, I am going to challenge, the Deplorables. I will ask for facts, I will ask them to back up their assertions with those facts, and I will give them a full blast of my own great love for this country. "Make Adult America Again"

557 Recommend
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles