Corrupt system

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

72Hardtop
Old School!

Corrupt system

Post by 72Hardtop » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:55 pm

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press ... ail-system

The Director himself scolded Hillary and her inept ways. After 20+ years in law enforcement this smells rotten, For starters investigators Feds or not do NOT decide whether one is to be charged or not. That is up to the District attorney or in this case the US Attorney general.

Several former US prosecutors have already stated that they indeed did have enough to push a case for charges or at the very least forward it to a federal grand jury.

Only days prior Bill Clinton had privately met with the attorney general (BIG NO NO!). Then on the day Feds release their case results Hillary is seen getting off of Air Force One with the President. And the Director has the nerve to state that she knew nothing until his press meeting. BS!

And this is all a coincidence? Absolutely not. Hillary lied on many occasions even under oath that she did not handle classified e-mails on her private server yet the FBI director even stated quite the opposite. In fact he stated she did it on more than just a few occasions and did it after being told not to.

People if you vote for Hillary your clueless if you expect anything positive to come out of her being in the White house. She has proven on more than 1 occasion that she does not have integrity nor honesty of any kind.
1972 Westy tintop
2056cc T-4 - 7.8:1 CR
Weber 40mm Duals - 47.5idles, 125mains, F11 tubes, 190 Air corr., 28mm Vents
96mm AA Biral P/C's w/Hastings rings
42x36mm Heads (AMC- Headflow Masters) w/Porsche swivel adjusters
71mm Stroke
Web Cam 73 w/matched Web lifters
S&S 4-1 exhaust w/Walker 17862 quiet-pack
Pertronix SVDA w/Pertronix module & Flamethrower 40K coil (7* initial 28* total @3200+)
NGK BP6ET plugs
002 3 rib trans
Hankook 185R14's

wcfvw69
Old School!

Re: Corrupt system

Post by wcfvw69 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:04 am

The 2016 presidential election has to go down as one of the most disgusting ever. Never in our history have the two presidential candidates been more disliked by the American people than Clinton and Trump. If you're a republican, you should be embarrassed by not only Trump buy by Paul Ryan and the other republican idiots in Washington. If you're a democrat? Wow.. Hillary Clinton.. how much lower can it get. What's the latest polls on Hillary trustworthiness? Almost 70% of Americans think she's untrustworthy? I've loved the overlap of Hillary lying to reporters about her emails and then the FBI director stating the found the complete opposite of her statements. What's the old political statement? How do you tell when a politician is lying..Their lips are moving.

Poor Bernie got run over by her and the corrupt democratic party machine. I lean towards conservative but given the choice of Clinton, Trump or Sanders? I would of voted Sanders..

Like the Huey Lewis song from the 80's "I want a new drug", I personally want a new political party that can infact make a change to our broken, corrupt political system. Sadly, there's nothing on the horizon that shows any promise of real change. No matter who wins in November, we all are going to continue to lose..
1970 Westfalia bus. Stock 1776 dual port type 1 engine. Restored German Solex 34-3. Restored 205Q distributor, restored to factory appearance engine.

72Hardtop
Old School!

Post by 72Hardtop » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:49 am

They can still go after Hillary. How? Quite simple. You compare the statements and testimony given during her hearing with the statements she gave during her FBI investigation. They will clearly show lies. Then you charge her for lying under oath given she was sworn in during the Congressional hearings. This isn't rocket science folks.

Another big mistake the feds made? They (FBI) only interviewed her once. As a former law enforcement officer with over 20 years in the field a seasoned investigator will ALWAYS do more than (1) interview...always no exceptions.

Another mistake made...It is NOT up to the FBI director to decide whether or not to file charges. That is left up to the attorney general. Always no exceptions. Why did they do it this way? Simple...it would have looked very bad if the attorney general had made the statement given that just days earlier she was seen privately speaking with the Clintons. This alone shows the system failed miserably. So much so that Congress should address it by charging her with 'Lying under oath'.

As for Trump. He has my vote without question given he has not been a part of the inept dealings our law makers have dealt us up until now for the last several decades or so.
1972 Westy tintop
71mm Stroke
Pertronix SVDA w/Pertronix module & Flamethrower 40K coil (7* initial 28* total @3200+)
NGK BP6ET plugs
002 3 rib trans
Hankook 185R14's

Happyfolk
Getting Hooked!

Post by Happyfolk » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:13 pm

79 CA FI Westy
Mexico Beige
"Sandy"

72Hardtop
Old School!

Post by 72Hardtop » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:22 am

Happyfolk wrote:Image
That about sums it up with the Clintons.
1972 Westy tintop
71mm Stroke
NGK BP6ET plugs
002 3 rib trans
Hankook 185R14's

Randy in Maine
IAC Addict!

Post by Randy in Maine » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:53 am

Hillary was not my first choice, but I still prefer her to anyone the Republicans will run with.
79 VW Bus

Happyfolk
Getting Hooked!

Post by Happyfolk » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:58 am

Randy in Maine wrote:Hillary was not my first choice, but I still prefer her to anyone the Republicans will run with.
Vote Gary Johnson (Libertarian)
79 CA FI Westy
Mexico Beige
"Sandy"

Squeebles
I'm New!

Post by Squeebles » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:01 am

I don't identify with either party really.
But Trump seems crazy a lot of the time - erratic and unpredictable. I will take corrupt ahead of crazy 100% of the time when it comes to a president that has his/her hands on the most powerful military force in the world.
1977 VW Bus, 2.0 FI

SlowLane
IAC Addict!

Post by SlowLane » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:59 am

Happyfolk wrote:
Randy in Maine wrote:Hillary was not my first choice, but I still prefer her to anyone the Republicans will run with.
A good friend of mine, card-carrying Republican (do they actually carry cards?) says he will be voting Libertarian.
He was initially going to not vote at all, but I pointed out that the absence of a vote is attributed to apathy, while a deliberatetly spoiled ballot (eg. checking outside the box, write-in candidate) would be construed as a protest vote; one for "none of the above".
Who knows, perhaps this year Mickey Mouse might just take it.

To be honest, I think that they should turn it into a reality show: each week the candidates would be presented with a scenario in which they would be required to make presidential- type decisions in the face of disparate conflicting events and incomplete information. See how they actually stand up to the pressures of the job. Eliminate the poorest decision-maker each week.
'81 Canadian Westfalia (2.0L, manual), now Californiated

"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it is not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
- Terry Pratchett

Randy in Maine
IAC Addict!

Post by Randy in Maine » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:21 am

Happyfolk wrote:
That would in effect be voting for Trump. No thank you.

This election is actually important to me.
79 VW Bus

dingo
IAC Addict!

Post by dingo » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:50 am

To be honest, I think that they should turn it into a reality show: each week the candidates would be presented with a scenario in which they would be required to make presidential- type decisions in the face of disparate conflicting events and incomplete information. See how they actually stand up to the pressures of the job. Eliminate the poorest decision-maker each week.

brilliant idea !! i would watch that.....
'71 Kombi, 1600 dp

';78 Tranzporter 2L

" Fill what's empty, empty what's full, and scratch where it itches."

Bleyseng
IAC Addict!

Post by Bleyseng » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:43 pm

They are all corrupt IMHO but H. Clinton has my vote as she will expand SS and Obamacare plus maybe rein in Wall Street
Geoff
77 Sage Green Westy- CS 2.0L-160,000 miles
70 Ghia vert, black, stock 1600SP,- 139,000 miles,
76 914 2.1L-Nepal Orange- 160,000+ miles
http://bleysengaway.blogspot.com/

72Hardtop
Old School!

Post by 72Hardtop » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:34 pm

Bleyseng wrote:They are all corrupt IMHO but H. Clinton has my vote as she will expand SS and Obamacare plus maybe rein in Wall Street
She's has no intentions of expanding social security at all. As for the unaffordable care act. It's costing way more than originally thought to run it. We didn't need another health care plan given we already had 3 Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security not including any state plans that are offered as well.

I'll take Trump over Hillary any day. Being PC has destroyed this country. Effectively voting for Hillary says, "I want no shot at change at all". Change is not something Hillary is even aware of. She want's do as I say not as I do.
1972 Westy tintop
71mm Stroke
NGK BP6ET plugs
002 3 rib trans
Hankook 185R14's

Bleyseng
IAC Addict!

Post by Bleyseng » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:47 pm

Who wants Trump change! Lower taxes for the Rich, a freaking Wall and racist BS.
Geoff
77 Sage Green Westy- CS 2.0L-160,000 miles
70 Ghia vert, black, stock 1600SP,- 139,000 miles,
76 914 2.1L-Nepal Orange- 160,000+ miles
http://bleysengaway.blogspot.com/

72Hardtop
Old School!

Post by 72Hardtop » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:16 pm

Bleyseng wrote:Who wants Trump change! Lower taxes for the Rich, a freaking Wall and racist BS.

The new border isn't a bad idea given the one currently standing isn't really standing at all in a lot of places. He also isn't a racist. That is our glorified liberalized media playing that one out.
1972 Westy tintop
71mm Stroke
NGK BP6ET plugs
002 3 rib trans
Hankook 185R14's