Ukraine: Trapped In A Narrative Of Lies

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

denjohn
Getting Hooked!

Ukraine: Trapped In A Narrative Of Lies

Post by denjohn » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:38 pm

http://www.theautomaticearth.com/2015/0 ... narrative/
That is, war, people dying from sheer misery, people dying because they have no access to the services we take for granted, and even people being shelled by their own government.

All these things are happening as we speak, and we accept them lying down – on our couches - and choose to ignore and even deny them, because we are trapped in narratives spun by those who see a profit in spreading these narratives. And who have a solid grip on what gets spun and what is not.

This is not going to end well. Not unless we speak up. Not for anyone amongst us. This one will not pass by your door, or mine. We’re approaching decision time. For the world, for your life and mine. It’s time to pick sides.
Peace
'71 bus, stock running gear ex SVDA and pertronix

pj
Addicted!

No, nothing to see there

Post by pj » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:58 am

"Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.) released photographs Thursday of what he says is confirmed Russian military action against Ukraine. He gave them “exclusively” to the Washington Free Beacon. Except there’s just one problem — some of the photographs given to WFB from the 80-year-old senator date back to 2008 from the AP and aren’t exclusive at all."

"The photos are fake. Completely fake. Just like all the other evidence presented over the past year. There is nothing that proves any Russian involvement. And if there were anything, you bet your behind they would trump it all over Fox and CNN until the cows had come home and left again for greener pastures. The US is attempting to start a war out of nothing, and for nothing, just because a group of deluded people think they can, and need to, conquer the largest nation on earth for their own advantage."

I guess all those Russians we see in Crimea, are just tourists down for a visit to the sea.

Amskeptic
IAC "Help Desk"
IAC "Help Desk"

Re: No, nothing to see there

Post by Amskeptic » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:40 am

pj wrote:"Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.) released photographs Thursday of what he says is confirmed Russian military action against Ukraine. He gave them “exclusively” to the Washington Free Beacon. Except there’s just one problem — some of the photographs given to WFB from the 80-year-old senator date back to 2008 from the AP and aren’t exclusive at all."

"The photos are fake. Completely fake. Just like all the other evidence presented over the past year. There is nothing that proves any Russian involvement. And if there were anything, you bet your behind they would trump it all over Fox and CNN until the cows had come home and left again for greener pastures. The US is attempting to start a war out of nothing, and for nothing, just because a group of deluded people think they can, and need to, conquer the largest nation on earth for their own advantage."

I guess all those Russians we see in Crimea, are just tourists down for a visit to the sea.
Now I am confused.
Denjohn, what do you see personally? I am alert to our own military seeking justification for its budgets and adventures, yes, but like pj, I ask what do you see?
Colin
BobD - 78 Bus . . . 112,730 miles
Chloe - 70 bus . . . 217,593 miles
Naranja - 77 Westy . . . 142,970 miles
Pluck - 1973 Squareback . . . . . . 55,600 miles
Alexus - 91 Lexus LS400 . . . 96,675 miles