Illegal Immigration works like a neutron bomb

Over 18 ONLY! For grown-ups. . .

Moderators: Sluggo, Amskeptic

fred
I'm New!

Illegal Immigration works like a neutron bomb

Post by fred » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:53 am

same result- retains infrastructure, enables re-inhabitation
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds"
- Samuel Adams

steve74baywin
IAC Addict!

Re: Illegal Immigration works like a neutron bomb

Post by steve74baywin » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:24 am

fred wrote:same result- retains infrastructure, enables re-inhabitation
Very interesting Fred.

I have often noted how to a "King" immigrants are usually a good thing. The king makes use of one of the most valuable resources on this planet, humans. He gets more out of each human than it takes to keep one alive. Those ruling this country love immigrants.

History could almost show that as a particular group of people evolve they become less useful to the rulers. The rulers replace them. This could be part of why all those things we use to make here in this country are now made in a less developed more needy third world country.
We could be on the verge of being replaced here in this country with some new, hungry, less knowing humans.
We have out grown the farm.

Sylvester
Bad Old Puddy Tat.

Post by Sylvester » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:52 pm

Here in Georgia the new immigration law cleared out a lot of Hispanics, who left the farms with little help for harvests. They went to the Governor and complained, he said we can fill that quota with inmates. That was the last I heard of it.
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue, I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace. Where never lark, or even eagle flew. And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod, The high untrespassed sanctity of space, Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

ruckman101
Lord God King Bwana

Post by ruckman101 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:37 pm

Ahh, slave labor returns.

neal
The slipper has no teeth.